Encore Fitness offers workouts, classes and workshops for people of all age who are interested in improving their health and fitness. Located in the historic Concrete Theatre, we’re all about making this the BEST STAGE OF YOUR LIFE!
Fun, Fast, Friendly Group Workouts
Workouts can be adapted to any fitness level; your first class is free. Contact Valerie Stafford for more details!
• PiYo: Combining the muscle-sculpting benefits of Pilates with the strength and flexibility of yoga. No weights, no jumping, just results.
• Zumba: Dance-based workout where you’ll move to the music and have so much fun, you won’t even notice you’re exercising.
• Fitness Fusion: Fun combo of cardio dance, weight training, yoga, Pilates and Tabata training.
• Pump Plus: Weight-training plus a burst of cardio or bonus core work.
Become a “Mover & Shaker”
Surround yourself with positive, active people! Be part of our Movers & Shakers Facebook Group — that’s where we share info and ideas about improving your nutrition, exercise, stress, sleep and mindset – all of which can help make your holidays happier and healthier! And get in touch if you need recommendations for at-home workouts and the best health shake to keep you moving and shaking!
Fitness Every Day – Online!
Staying connected keeps our fitness moving forward. Join my next online fitness group for:
• Personal coaching, support and accountability
• Healthy meal plan with Shakeology*
• Effective workouts you do at home
• Recipes, tips and meal planning ideas
• Daily motivation from like-minded friends
* Upgrade your nutrition with the super food shake. Get in touch for details and a free sample.
Fitness Coaching Online
Regardless of where you live or how busy you are, you can still be part of the fun and get fit! Join us online for accountability, inspiration, personal coaching and group support. Each month our team offers fitness challenges designed to help you start/stick with an exercise program (here or on-your-own), improve your nutrition, and embrace other healthy habits. You get workout tips and recommendations, nutrition solutions, recipes, eating plans and more. Get in touch for information about our next online group.
WANT THE DETAILS?
To join a group, please get in touch via Facebook message, or call or text Valerie Stafford at (360) 466-8754.
You can also send an email to: Valerie@EncoreFitnessCoaching.com